Pork medallions with hummus and potato pancakes
|250 gram||:||pork fillet|
|1 table spoon||:||flour|
30 minutes; serves 2
Advice! To remove the excessive oil, sop the foodstuffs with paper napkin.
- grate potatoes on fine grater, add an egg and flour.
- Fry three pancakes (of the same size if it is possible) on previously heated frying pan.
- Slice the tomatoes and fry them on both sides.
- Slice zucchini in rings and cut every slice in 6 places on the edge to make the shape of star.
Make the medallions:
- divide the pork fillet into two parts, strew them with spices and wrap into bacon.
- Fry on all sides the medallions and zucchini on big fire.
- add paprika and sour cream to hummus.
- Lay out the potato pancakes on the plate, then put the fried slices of tomatoes as a tower on every pancake and pour with sauce.
- Then put the medallions and zucchini on the sides of pancakes.
we recommend Hum-Hum classical, savoury or with herbs and olive oil