Potato pancakes with hummus and smoked fish
|1 table spoon||:||flour|
|200 gram||:||smoked fish|
|2-3 table spoons||:||olive oil|
25 minutes; serves 2
- Grate potatoes with fine grater, add an egg and flour.
- Fry the pancakes on previously well-warmed frying pan.
- add 2-3 table spoons of lemon juice and olive oil to hummus.
- Lay out the potato pancakes on the plate, fish, add sauce on them.
- Decorate them with lemon wedge and dill.
we recommend Hum-Hum classical, savoury or with herbs and olive oil